- Zipcode5612 RP
- LocationIn city center, Open view
- Available until-
- House typeSingle-family home
- ParkingPublic parking
- Surface123 m²
- Roof terraceNo
- Washing machine-
Clara Wichmannstraat 126 - Eindhoven
Centrally located in Eindhoven, less than 10 minutes by foot to the city centre, in a quiet neighbourhood, with unobstructed views from the front of the house, you will find this modern house with approximately 123 m2 of living space. This house offers a spacious L- shaped living room of approximately 36 m2, a complete kitchen including dishwasher, countertop stove, oven/microwave, and full-size refrigerator, 4 spacious bedrooms, modern bathroom and a beautifully landscaped garden approximately 10 meters deep with maximum storage facilities and plenty of privacy.
A combination of peace, comfort, space and walking distance to all amenities! What more could you wish for? Make an appointment to get an even better impression of the property.
- Front garden with ornamental paving and borders with flowerbeds
- Covered entrance with lighting
- Entry hallway with solid hardwood floors that extends into the living room
- In the hallway you will find the stairs, electrical cabinet and a fully-tiled toilet with free hanging water closet and sink
- Spacious living room approximately 36 m2 with practical storage cupboard under the stairs and lots of light through the large windows
- Extensive kitchen with modern kitchen design, finished with a granite countertop and a natural stone floor
- The kitchen has a 5-burner gas hob, extractor, combi-microwave, fridge / freezer, dishwasher, boiler and lots of cabinet space, including a cabinet carousel and various drawers
- Approximately 10 meters deep
- Provides sufficient privacy
- Beautifully laid out and equipped with ornamental paving, covered terrace, water tap, electricity, TV connection, large shed with electricity.
- 3 bedrooms and the bathroom
- Landing with beautiful laminate flooring that continues into the bedrooms
- The bedrooms are large in size, 13 m2, 9 m2 and 9 m2 respectively and are all equipped with roll shutters
- The modern bathroom (2014) is fully tiled and has a walk-in shower with rain shower, hand shower and thermostatic faucet, free hanging water closet, mechanical ventilation, underfloor heating, design radiator, wall cupboard and a bathroom vanity set with drawers, mirror and lighting Second floor:
- Fixed stairs to spacious attic, connection for washing equipment, cv-installation and sink with shelf and mirror
- The attic is equipped with a laminate floor that continues into the attic
- Spacious attic (bedroom 4) with large dormer at the rear, large window at front and storage space under the roof finished with sliding doors. Perfect as an office space or study.
- Year of construction 1985
- Volume about 426 m3, living area approximately 123 m2, plot size 151 m2
- Property is equipped with roof insulation, cavity insulation, floor insulation, and double- glazed windows
- Electrical cabinet consists of 8 groups, 2 earthing switches and a main switch
- Property has fiber-optic internet connection
- Both the ground floor and the first floor have roll shutters
- Heating and hot water from Vaillant HR combi boiler (2007)
- Located on a quiet street with unobstructed views of the playing field and has ample free- parking space In short, a spacious home in an attractive residential location that offers plenty of comfort and amenities.